Sunday, 14 February 2016
Need to ramp up soon in Cloud, before it become an Emergency.. #Learning 1.
Excited Microsoft Road show is round the corner and started embracing the cloud.
Note: This are just my thought process and not be the best practice in IT, As someone say
Keep yourself updated.
Start writing what you learned.
Host your site [Azure].
1. Create VM on Azure cloud.
2. Go to Server Mnager Dashboard
3. Add roles and feature [ Web Server ]
4. Create a End Point [Http Port 80 ]
5. If you know how to write Html, Browse the C:\inetpub\wwwroot the default location in my Window Server 2012 R2 and modify 'iisstart'
6. The FUN... In Internet, browse the DNS name of your machine and you will see this pages.
The page is not available now, as I had deleted my VM now [ COST FACTOR ].
Keep learning Cloud.